Mini Battlegrounds review
512 MB available space
Mini Battlegrounds Review
Mini Battlegrounds is an application developed by IOA Games. Mini Battlegrounds was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
* A cute blocky skin battle royale game with 8 millions registered players in China *
* Similar gameplay with fortnite and pubg, but more casual and easier to learn and enjoy. *
Mini Battlegrounds is a multiplayer last-man-standing battle royale full of adrenaline-packed combat! With simple controls, this game is easy to pick up for new players, while maintaining a high skill cap to entertain the seasoned veterans of the genre.
Using an isometric view rather than the traditional first-person view that is so common to the genre adds a unique feel to the game that separates it from its competitors, and adds a new layer of strategy and skill.
Join up to 50 other players in an abandoned town with one goal: survive. Gather armor, a plethora of weapons and other unique boosts, and use them to slay your enemies. It's kill or be killed, and only one person will be left alive; you.
Mini Battlegrounds shakes the dynamic of the genre, being heavily optimized to combat cheating, where similar titles fail. Whether you choose to be a casual player and focus on collecting rare skins and beautiful cosmetics, or a God on the battlegrounds, skill reigns supreme, and you must forge your own destiny.
- Intuitive control, easy to learn yet hard to master
- Vast amounts of weapons with more added frequently
- Fast games with meaningful rewards
- No pay-to-win
- Anti-Cheating optimization so true skill shines