Sim Racing Telemetry review
1 GB available space
Einshtein.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Sim Racing Telemetry Review
Sim Racing Telemetry is an application created by UNAmedia. Sim Racing Telemetry was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
About This SoftwareSim Racing Telemetry is the essential tool for the sim racing eSports community to quickly acquire, analyze and review detailed telemetry data from sim racing games.
Telemetry is a key factor in eSports racing, allowing sim drivers to interpret data collected during a race or session and use them to properly tune their driving style and vehicle setup for optimum performance.
SRT is the right tool to improve the in-game performance of any sim racer, as real telemetry tools do for real drivers. It’s an indispensable tool to study and plan the setups for time-attacks, qualifications and races.
Sim Racing Telemetry records all available telemetry data during timed laps and presents them on simple and intuitive interfaces: drivers can analyze data by looking at bare numbers, interactive charts or projected on a reconstructed track. Recorded sessions are also summarized with charts. Available telemetry data vary based on the used game (see the specific DLC for the complete list).
- F1 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- Project Cars 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2019 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2018 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- MotoGP 18 (PC, PS4, Xbox One - official support, in collaboration with Milestone);
- F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS);
- Project Cars (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS).
Note: this product is not made by, or affiliated with, developers of the supported games (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Available telemetry data vary based on the used game (see specific DLC for the complete list).
Support for other games is under active development.
- Free Trial Mode (with access to a limited set of parameters and a limited number of storable sessions).
- Access to all telemetry data produced by games (requires the purchase of the appropriate DLC).
- Continuous recording: SRT detects new game sessions automatically.
- Session view with per-lap information (positions, timings, tyre compound, pit-lane status, etc - available information vary based on the used game).
- Laps comparison: compare the telemetry of two laps. A "time difference" (TDiff) chart is available to get evidence of faster/slower sections.
- Interactive charts for all recorded parameters (select the parameters to plot, reorder them, zoom in/out, etc).
- Interactive tracks with overlaid telemetry data: see telemetry data plotted over a reconstructed track, with the ability to overlay multiple parameters together. Visual comparisons supported.
- Statistics: compute statistics on supported parameters. Essential when working on car setups. Supported statistics: min, max, arithmetic mean, standard deviation, median, median absolute deviation. Compute statistics for individual laps or for whole sessions, with output in tabular and graphics forms. Comparisons supported.
- Sharing: share your telemetries with other users and compare your laps with the ones from your friends. Used with the comparison feature, this is the best tool to improve your skills.
- Exporting: export your telemetry data to CSV file, to analyze them with other programs (Excel, LibreOffice, etc.).
- Support for: scalar and vector data; per-vehicle and per-wheel data; physical quantities (velocity, temperature, time, pressure, etc.); several units of measure and their conversions (radians/degrees, meters/kilometers, kpa/psi, etc); output in metric and imperial units.
- DLCs are required to unlock the full and unlimited versions. To capture data, you must own a copy of the games on a supported platform.
- DLCs on Steam are not transferable to other supported platforms (iOS, Android): digital stores are run by different companies and they don't allow us to transfer purchases made in other stores.
- This is not a dashboard app and no dashboard features are present.
- To record data, both the computer running SRT and the PC/console running the game must be connected to the same network. Some games could require to run the game and SRT on the same computer. SRT records only complete timed laps. Follow the integrated instructions (Help button in the Recording view) for more info.
All product names, logos, registered trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.