The Bard's Tale Trilogy review
1 GB available space
The Bard's Tale Trilogy Review
The Bard's Tale Trilogy is an app developed by Krome Studios. The Bard's Tale Trilogy was first published on . The Bard's Tale Trilogy is available on Steam, Other.
Experience the events that led to The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep and The Mage’s Tale! The Bard's Tale Trilogy is a remastering of the classic 1980s series, one of the godfathers of the RPG genre. Create an adventuring party in the first volume and play it across all three, creating a heroic story all your own!
- The Bard’s Tale Trilogy contains remastered versions of all three classic games: The Bard's Tale: Tales of the Unknown, The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight, and The Bard’s Tale III: Thief of Fate!
- Rescue a city trapped by a wizard, reforge the legendary Destiny Wand, and travel across time and space to confront a Mad God!
- Enjoy a uniform playing experience across all three titles without the need for emulation or compatibility concerns. An in-game manual and bestiary give you all the information you need to conquer the challenges ahead!
- For the first time, play as male or female across all three games! Also includes other quality of life changes such as automapping for all three games, spell access, and updated equipment/inventory management.
- Go old school with Legacy Mode, a suite of features which allows veteran players to experience the games similarly to how they first played them "back in the day".
The Bard's Tale Trilogy is a chance for old fans to be young once again and for a new generation of roleplaying and dungeon crawler fans to discover why these games matter so much all these years later. Pick up the game and start your epic adventure today!